We at Palo Alto Humane Society are very happy to introduce our feature, “If Animals Could Blog,” to our fans and followers. We’re writing this blog to generate conversation and to hear your thoughts on our postings.
To make sure we provide the kind of all-inclusive and safe space we intend our blog to be, we are establishing the following guidelines. Please read through them carefully and note that all comments will be pre-moderated. This means that our admins will read contributors’ comments and decide if they are appropriate for publication. Pre-moderation will take place every two days, so we kindly request your patience, especially if you think your comment is appropriate but you don’t immediately find it on our blog.
- Please address and behave toward our audience in a manner that you yourself would like to be addressed. This means showing respect, having an open mind, and using a civilized tone.
- All content published here is legal, with sources duly credited. Let’s keep it that way in your comments too!
- If you wouldn’t show your comments to your children or your parents, such comments don’t belong here.
- This space is an open forum, so don’t disclose personal data pertaining to yourself or to a fellow reader. This means don’t share passwords, account details, or even email addresses. Don’t use other people’s identities (name, photo, and the like).
- Do not post any content that might harm other users’ computers or phones, that is, viruses and scam links.
- This is an ad-free zone, so no posting of ads.
Not adhering to these guidelines will result in the rejection of a comment—it will not appear on the blog. Our admins will make their decisions based on these guidelines, and they are not required to provide detailed explanations.
If you have questions or suggestions, or if you see a comment that might not be appropriate, please email us at: email@example.com.
Thank you for reading our guidelines. We are excited to hear from you!
The PAHS Blog Team